Saturday, February 23, 2013

Little Leo Joins the Family

After having lunch at Firehouse Subs on Marks street with my daughter JoAnn, she asked me if we could play with the puppies in the Petland pet store located next door to Firehouse Subs.

When I walked in, my eyes immediately locked with a little white fur ball. I thought he was so cute, which is odd, since I was never a small dog person.

I refused to let my daughter see that I liked one of the puppies, so I quickly walked away.

A few minutes later, my daughter was calling for me. She was already sitting in one of the puppy petting booths. She told me she asked one of the employees if we could play with one of the puppies she selected. And wouldn't you know it, it was the same little white fuzz ball.

As soon as they put him in the booth with us, he was so excited to see us and he jumped into my arms, stick his head in my neck and started kiss ing me, as if he was thanking me for picking him. My daughter JoAnn caught that very moment with her iPhone camera.

From that day on, Little Leo stole my heart, and has showed me the meaning of unconditional love.

#Mentalist

No comments:

Post a Comment