Thursday, June 30, 2016

Gerry in Netflix Movie

In December of 2014 & 2015 I attended the 6 day Tony Robbins seminar titled "Date with Destiny." The first time I attended, I was personally invited by Tony Robbins and his wife Sage. They thought I could benefit from the experience after my divorce finally settled.

The second time I attended the seminar was because I took 2 of my older children. I thought they could learn from the experience.

The first time I attended, there was a film crew there documenting the seminar for a Netflix movie titled "I am Not Your Guru." I just finished watching the movie, and it was awesome to watch. It reminded me of all the friends I made while I was there, and the changes I, and many others in attendance were able to make in our lives. In the beginning of the movie, you can see me in the crowd cheering for a few seconds. And at the end of the movie, you can see Tony selected me to bestow an energy blessing on. You can also see me in the bonus material footage.



No comments:

Post a Comment