Tuesday, November 1, 2016

This Election Sucks

I don't know about you, but I personally think this Presidential election sucks.

The choice that we have to select from stinks. Neither candidate is worthy of the office, but we have to select one of them. So instead of selecting from the one we like the best, we will be selecting the one we dislike the least.

Plus the fact that I have never seen the country so divided before. Friends are getting mad at each other when they disagree on which candidate to vote for. Life long friends are unfriending each other on Facebook, and unfollowing each other on Twitter.

Anytime I post something on social media, I always add the hashtag #ProNoBody because I have not taken sides. I dislike both candidates.

I, for one, can not wait until it is over.

#Mentalist

No comments:

Post a Comment