Thursday, June 1, 2017

Teaching Other Performers

After doing a lecture with Banachek as my training wheels, I decided to try it on my own.

Today I flew to California to lecture to a group of 21 magicians and mentalists. My goal was to help them become better performers.

I have always been a follower of Tony Robbins, and I have attended many of his seminars over the years. And after watching how Tony would give his all, it means I wanted to make sure I gave my all as well, plus a little extra. I don't think the guys who attended expected me to lecture for over 4 hours straight, with no breaks.

The attendees left with a lot of good information on being a better performer, on getting their own television show, having a Las Vegas show, and some interesting quotes and stories from my 30+ year performing career.

#Mentalist

No comments:

Post a Comment